Friday, December 9, 2016

Watercolor and Snowflakes

Merry, merry! It's getting festive around here on my blog! I hope you are enjoying the cards I've shared so far with you and that it's inspired you to create some of your own for giving.

My next card is one of my favorites this year. It's simple, vibrant and perfect for winter.

I love snowflakes...on paper! I'm not a huge fan of the snow unless I'm not going anywhere, then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! But around here near Chicago, we usually get a LOT of snow and cold temps, so I'm fine with seeing grass out there on my lawn in December.  But it makes for beautiful backdrops on your projects.


 I embossed the watercolor cardstock and used my Spectrum Sparkle Pens to color in the lower portion of it. You can't tell, but in person it's so sparkly! I added some pearls to the centers of the snowflakes for some fun as well. Simple sentiment and a bow, and here you have a gorgeous card to send out.

Check out Crafter's Companion for even more inspiration!

SUPPLIES USED:



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...