Monday, December 19, 2016

Colorista Thank You

Guess what?! This isn't a holiday card. ;) I fell in love with the Colorista line of, oh, everything!!!! I think you will, too. Check out this totally simple card I created and colored with ease. And a bit of time. It is very relaxing to color.


I mean, come on, how gorgeous is that flower?? It begged to be colored. I used the Colorista Pencils for this one and they blend so wonderfully. They're my most favorite pencils. 
 

 Just some close ups of the coloring. It's all about pressure with these. Heavier equals more color, and you're able to flick on defining lines in the petals. Softer means less color, ability to blend. Like. Butter. Check out the entire Colorista line over at Crafter's Companion.

SUPPLIES USED:



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...