Monday, December 5, 2016

Warmest Thoughts & Best Wishes

Good morning! I've got another very clean and simple holiday card up today to share. I love how you can create a completely simple card but that's made with love!

That's what larger stamp sets are great for - these clean and simple layouts especially if you have a lot of cards you're planning on making. This can work well with making card sets to gift give as well.


 I used a simple color palette for this one to coordinate with the patterned paper. You can always add some sparkle to the snow or the stars, too for added depth.


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Be sure to visit Crafter's Companion for more ideas.

SUPPLIES USED:

Stamp-It Australia Twinkle-Christmas Happiness
Signature Collection Contemporary Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Sparkle Pens, Moonstone
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: BG1, BGR2, BGR4, BGR5, PP1, IG4, GB4, LY1, DG3, GB8, GB10



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...