Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

IT'S HERE!!!! Christmas is here. It's a day most children will say is their most favorite day of the year. If you're Buddy the Elf, it's always your favorite and you can take it to the extremes. I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite!

I created this little Christmas card that reminds me of looking outside on Christmas Eve and seeing dark houses, snow falling (the ONLY time I want the snow), and knowing inside lay families asleep waiting to see what fun the next day brings.

 
The acetate is amazing. I love how it creates the snowy sky against my watercolored panel of a night sky. And the little houses, so so cute. I mean, some of the windows are hearts!!!


I hope you and yours have a wonderful, memory filled holiday season. I wish you all the best! Thank you for looking at my projects and commenting. I appreciate every one of them. Merry Christmas.

SUPPLIES USED:




No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...