Saturday, March 19, 2016

Watercolor Bunches of Love

I have another bright and cheery card up today for you! The bit of nicer temps inspired me to create these more spring-like cards. I'm definitely anxious for spring. Winter's around here are looooooong, so we embrace the 50 degree days!!


 Of course I grabbed my favorite little buddy, Bebunni, for this card. He's so much fun to color. I stamped him onto watercolor cardstock with Distress Ink in Old Paper to mimic the no-line watercoloring technique. If you haven't tried this, definitely give it a go. You'll be hooked!


I used the Spectrum Aqua Markers to color him in and for the "sky" around him, I used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. In person, you can definitely see that pretty shimmer that the Sparkle Pens give. It's beautiful. I love that you can use them just as you would the Spectrum Aqua Markers with just a bit of water and a brush.

I assembled the card onto a soft yellow cardbase and I went landscape this time. Most of my cards are portrait style, but this was really cute when I turned it.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I created with another Bebunni set. Check them all out over at Crafter's Companion. I'm still trying to get them ALL! :) Happy crafting!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...