Saturday, February 27, 2016

Take Time Card


Happy Saturday everyone! Today's card is a quick and pretty springtime card I created using another Bebunni set! It's the perfect time of year for bunnies, anyway...

On to my card.


Doesn't this make you want springtime to just get here?? I just love it! And the sentiment is something I think we can all live by. 

I diecut a simple tag shape out of watercolour cardstock, stamped the Bebunni image onto it with Versafine in Onyx Black. I colored him in with my Spectrum Aqua Markers and water brush pen. I punched a hole in the center of the tag at the top and tied a charcoal color piece of twine through it. 

I used a simple white cardstock base trimmed, scored and folded to 4.25x5.5. I chose a pretty piece of patterned paper to use and glued that down to the center of the base. For some interest, I embossed a piece of smaller vellum and then glued everything down. I added the row of pearls at the bottom for that feminine touch. 


Grab all your crafting needs at Crafter's Companion!! Perfect for building up your stash of cards to have on hand to send whenever you need a card. Handmade is best! 

SUPPLIES USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...