Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Beautiful Wintery Wishes

Good morning! I have a pretty winter card up today that I created. Just something to send to cheer someone up this winter. Trust me, sometimes all this wintery weather makes for dreary days, so if I can make someone smile with a handmade card during that time, that's wonderful! Makes me warm inside knowing I did.

Okay, I know, I LOVE Bebunni. I can't help it. The images are fun to color, he's sweet as can be, and you can really use them for any occasion! There are a ton to choose from. I try to stretch my stamps though and not use holiday ones just for the holiday, but for other uses. Such as this card I've made today. It's from the Christmas Collection, but paired with another sentiment, it changes the feel of the card completely. That's the beauty of creating your own cards.


For this card, I used a soft blue card base and scored/folded to 4.25x5.5. I inked up the two snowflakes from Stamp-It Australia Twinkle, Falling Snowflake, with Memento Luxe ink in Wedding Dress and stamped that all over the blue paper. 

I stamped the main Bebunni Christmas Collection, Snowy Hugs image onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and trimmed it down to an almost square shape and rounded the 4 corners. I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (colors listed at the end of the post) and added some sparkle, which is so hard to capture on camera, to the bunny's coat, snowman and the light blue snow underneath them just above the sentiment. I used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens for those elements. 

The sentiment is from the Bebunni Floral Collection, Bloom & Grow. See how it changes the feel of the card from a Christmas theme to just a little pick me up type of greeting? 


I added a thick white satin ribbon at the bottom for fun and clipped the ends. 

Check out all the amazing Bebunni collections over at Crafter's Companion. And of course all the other stamps they carry as well! I'm just partial to Bebunni ;)  

SUPPLIES USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...