First of all, I adore this set so much. This is the Scruffy Little Kitten, Freddie set. As a mom of boys, I love when I see cute little boy sets like this one. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers and decided to cut him out in a circle shape. It fit perfectly.
The card base is also a circle shape. I used a simple white cardstock piece, folded it in half and laid my die on top of that. I left the top of the die hanging over so it wouldn't cut into the fold I had made and ran it through my die cutting machine. I topped that off with a fun green and white patterned paper cut to the same size circle as I used for the card shape. I glued that onto the white card base.
I thought it would be fun to cut apart the sentiment from the set and color in the word ROAR using a graduated look. I went from dark to lighter green. I used foam adhesive to pop it off the card.
This is a great card to give for a little boys birthday! ROAR!
- Scruffy Little Kitten EZMount Stamp Set, Freddie
- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Memento, Tuxedo Black
- Spectrum Noir Markers: FS2, FS3, FS7, CR6, EB3, TN3, TN4, TN7, GB5, GB11, JG1, JG6, JG7, GT1, GT2, CG3, CG4, LG1, LG2, LG3, IG4, LG5, BG2, BG1, Blender
- Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner
- Double Sided Adhesive Foam Circles