Saturday, August 15, 2015

Christ-Moose Card

Getting a head start on my holiday cards this year!! I have an adorable one from the new Nordic Christmas line by Crafter's Companion. I want them all. They are seriously must haves. Since winter lasts forever here, I can use these products for many months!!


Come on, how cute is he???? (You can always make him a girl if you'd like by adding some rosy cheeks and eyelashes!) I wanted a warm and inviting card to send to a special loved one this holiday season and he definitely fits the bill there. 

I've listed the products below. Here are a couple more shots of the card to show the coloring up close and details. 


Products Used:
Be sure to check out the Nordic Christmas line as well as all the other wonderful holiday themed products Crafter's Companion has to offer. 


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...