Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bluebell Greetings


I have a very simple, but beautiful card up today for Crafter's Companion! I LOVE when there are coordinating dies for stamps. Especially for intricate or smaller stamps, it makes it so much easier to cut them out after coloring them. 


Today, I've used the Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners Blubell stamp set and the coordinating metal dies. I started off by stamping onto my Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I colored everything in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (DG1, DG2, DG4, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB6 and Blender). After I colored everything, I cut them out with the coordinating dies. (In hindsight, I should have cut them out first and then colored them just to make sure that I didn't diecut them incorrectly after spending the time coloring!)

I used a simple white card base and embossing Shimmering Cardstock in Sky Blue with the Embossalicious Lattice 6x6 Embossing Folder. I rounded two corners and adhered to the card base.


I glued down a sentiment card from a sheet of patterned paper I had in my stash and then glued down my flowers on top of that. Very elegant and clean layout! 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Check out all the amazing Sheena floral sets from Crafter's Companion. 



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...