Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mouse Love

This is definitely one of my most favorite collection of images ever that are offered by Crafter's Companion. I just love every single one of these sets!!! For this card, I've used the new Moonbeam Meadow, True Love set.


I stamped my image onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and cut it out with the Die'sire Essentials, Circles dies (I used the largest one) and started coloring away. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers (BGR1, CR1, CR7, HB1, HB2, HB3, GT2, FS1, FS4, TN5, TN7, IB1, TN2, TN4, EB2, EB3, LG3, LG5, BT1, GT2, BT5, PP2, PP4, GB1, GB5, TN6, Blender) to bring this image to life.

For the sentiment, I cut that out with the Die'sire Just the Ticket dies. They are perfect for so many of the smaller sentiments. I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Marker to match the water in the main image. I then tied a simple little twine bow in taupe/white and added that to the top of the die cut sentiment.

For the card, I used a simple white card base and some brown and light aqua patterned paper I cut into strips and glued down. I then glued down the mice image and let it hang over the right edge of the card and trimmed that off with scissors. I placed the sentiment in the lower left corner. Lastly, I added three aqua sequins to the image.

I hope you enjoyed it and please be sure to check out all the amazing sets offered from Moonbeam Meadow.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...