Monday, October 6, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #91: Patterned Paper


Hey everyone! I'm proud to announce first of all, that I am now on the Lawnscaping Challenge Design Team. I'm beyond excited, honored, happy, you name it, to be here with these amazingly talented group of ladies. Seriously over the moon...

Now, on to my project for the next challenge - Patterned Paper! I love me some patterned paper. 


We LOVE the amazingly wonderful peeps over at  Simon Says Stamp! They are super awesome, super talented and just super sweet!  They are sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift card to Simon Says Stamp!!!!




Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Here is my card I created for this fun challenge. I used some patterned paper for the hand cut pennant shape and the penguins scarf from the Lawn Fawn 6x6 Sweater Weather Paper Pad. I love this paper. I paper pieced the little guy's scarf with the heart paper from the pad. So cozy!


The penguin is from the Lawn Fawn, Winter Penguin set and the sentiment I chose, Warm Wishes, is from the Lawn Fawn, Love You a Latte set. 


I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I added a light grey to his face on the right and his belly to give him some depth. 

I added a simple dark navy enamel dot over the "i" in wishes to match the navy base I chose. Totally cute :)

Come by and check out the details for participating in this challenge over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog. You have until Wednesday, October 15, 2014 to submit your entries! Good luck!



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...