Saturday, October 18, 2014

Joys of the Season


Today I have a very CAS (clean and simple) card for you. This would be perfect to make for a lot of family/friends on your holiday card list this year, or even to make a set as a gift for a teacher!

For this card today, I've used the Christmas Elegance embossing folder with some blue cardstock I had in my stash forever. I then cut it apart and snuck in the snowflake writing from the Stamp-It Australia, Falling Snowflake set. I stamped it onto my darker blue cardstock with Memento Luxe, Wedding Dress. I love this white ink. By far one of THE best white inks I've used!

 

For the star, I cut that out with the Die'sire Essentials, Stars die (I used the largest star in the set) and stamped the sentiment, which is also from the Stamp-It Australia, Falling Snowflake set, with Memento, Nautical Blue onto the same kraft color as the card base. I took a silver marker and went along the outer edges of the star with a ruler to just give it a little something extra. I stuck it down with foam adhesive squares to give it dimension.

Have fun creating some CAS cards!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...