1. Card base is simply white card stock folded and scored and the bottom two corners rounded.
2. I chose an orange Halloween paper for the card as well and I drew a box around it with a Spica pen in black.
3. For the spider patterned paper, I chose the Die'sire Decorative Dies, Circle Doilies. I chose the largest one. It is bigger than my card base, so I simply trimmed off the sides.
4. For the main image, I chose the image from the Halloween EZMount Set, Best Witches. I colored this in with Spectrum Noir Markers (IG2, IG4, IG5, IG7, IG10, CT1, blender pen, EB2, EB3, EB4, LG2, LG4, LG5, CT2, OR1, GB6, OR3, CR10, CR3, CR4, PL2, PL4, BT5, BT7, LY3 and GB10) and Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils (014, 009, 029, 119, and 120). I use the pencils for the smaller areas to minimize bleeding and going out of the shape (boots, buckles and stars; octopus suckers).
5. To cut out the image I colored, I used the Die'sire Essential Dies, Circles. I then used foam adhesive to pop her up off the doilie.
6. The sentiment is also from the same set, Halloween EZMount Set, Best Witches, and I just cut around each word and popped them up with foam adhesive next to her feet. And there you have it!
Check out all the fun products Crafter's Companion has for Halloween HERE.