Saturday, September 13, 2014

Poinsettia Christmas


I love making holiday cards, even in the summer! Not that I look forward to mounds of snow to shovel or anything, but the actual thought of the house decorated, the smells of holiday baking, pine, ahhhh. :)

I have created an adorable card today using the Bebunni Christmas EZMount Stamp Set, Poinsettia which was stamped with Memento, Tuxedo Black on my Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (GB6, LG5, EB7, FS5, FS8, TN2, TN3, TN7, PP2, OR1, DR6, CR5, CR8, CR11, and Blender Pen).


The ornate frame I diecut with the Die'sire Decorative Dies, Nouveau Stamping Frame. I chose the larger of the two in the package. I then cut out the center rectangle with the die for the Bebunni colored image, then adhered the two together.

I used a simple patterned paper strip at the bottom and cut the sentiment, also from the Bebunni Christmas Poinsettia set, out and centered that on the patterned strip. I adhered it all to a white cardstock base with a simple blue and white patterned paper. I also added 3 green enamel dots for some fun elements on the card.

Happy Holiday Crafting :)

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE it, Miss Lady!! Hope all is well.....:)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...