Saturday, August 9, 2014

Little Ballerina


I've got a sweet card perfect for that special little girl in your life! I have PLENTY of little girls in the family to be able to give this to for a birthday.

I used the Angelica & Adam, Ballerina stamp and inked it up with my Memento, Tuxedo Black and stamped her onto the always awesome Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. I use NOTHING else when I stamp to color!! This paper is just...sigh...lovely.


I colored her in using my Spectrum Noir Markers (FS1, FS3, CR3, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN8, CR4, CR5, PP1, PP2, PP5, PP6, IG2, IG4, IG7, BG2, BG1, and Blender). After I colored her in, I die cut her with the Die'sire Essentials Circle set using the largest die, 3.5".

The sentiment is from the Bebunni, Sent With Love set. I simply used a small strip of pink and stamped it in Memento, Tuxedo Black, handcut the pennant on the end and glued down with foam adhesive squares and bent it a bit to show movement.

For the background strip, I used some watercolor stock for texture and inked up the beautiful flourish image from the Stamp-It Australia, Ornate Accessories set with Memento Luxe, Angel Pink.

The black strip at the top of the card is the Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock in Black Pearl.

The doily and chevron/crown card is from my stash. I love digging through what I have to add interest! I just love the way this came out.

Check out Crafter's Companion for a VARIETY of color-worthy stamps and more.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...