Sunday, March 2, 2014

Love You


Hi there! I've got a really colorful card which is perfect for this drab winter weather we can't seem to shake around the Chicagoland area. One day!

I used the Bebunni Love, Love You set. This begged to be colorful. So I stamped Bebunni with Memento Tuxedo Black on the Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock and grabbed my Spectrum Noir markers (FS4, FS6, FS2, HB1, HB2, PL1, PL2, CT1, CT3, CG1, CG2, IG1, CG5, BT1, BT2, PP5, CR2, CR5, OR1, OR2, DG2, DG3, TB3, TB4, DR2, DR5, Blender) and colored away. After I was done coloring, I fussy cut around this image. 

 

I then dug around in my 6x6 paper pads my BFF got me hooked on buying (wink, wink thanks a lot!) and I pulled out some fun patterned papers to use behind my Bebunni. I had some Valentine heart doilies leftover and thought it was perfect for the Love You card. Hope you enjoyed it! 



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...