Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Blocks


I've got a sweet baby card today for you. These are always great to have on hand! I have been trying to make more cards to put in my card box so I have a variety to choose from for all occasions. It's a great way to give a handmade card all the time!

I chose the Bebunni Baby, Built with Love set for this card. For this card, I went with more boyish colors. I used my Spectrum Noir markers (IG1, IG3, IG8, FS6, IG6, HB1, HB2, IB1, IB3, FS1, BT1, BT2, VT3, IG8, TB1, TB2, LG1, LG2, LG4, Blender) to color this guy in. I always stamp my images on the Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock. This paper is amazing to color on! It's a must have. 


I made this a simpler card using just one layer to color on. I cut the panel first and then stamped him on there placing the image right where I wanted it. I added in some teal enamel dots for interest around him. Totally simple but adorable for a baby shower or new arrival. Thanks for taking a pop by!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...