Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Card


I have a Thanksgiving card that would be perfect to give the host for Thanksgiving this year. It would be a sweet thought thanking them for inviting you and providing you with a warm and tasty day of yummy foods!

I used the 6x6 Embossalicious folder, Floral Stitch, that just was released and available at Crafter's Companion. I LOVE embossing folders. I chose to use this a little differently. I embossed some yellow cardstock from my stash and cut out the flowers. I used brads for the centers and used pop dots to make them jump off the card. I used a little Distress Ink in Pumice Stone.


The pennant sentiment is from Mulberry Woods, Wish Upon a Star. As you can see, the sentiment can be used for other things other than just Christmas :) Funny thing about the sentiment is that it was stamped on a part of my gift card I had received from a friend from Starbucks. Always look at packaging to use in your projects. This was stamped with Delicata, Golden Glitz.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...