Thursday, October 17, 2013

Crafter's Companion Challenge


Have you played along in our October challenge yet at Crafter's Companion?  if you've never played along, you are MISSING OUT!  all you have to do is enter by following the theme and by using product carried by Crafter's Companion (excluding Spectrum Noir markers, although we certainly would love to see your coloring, too!) - this includes anything from stamps to embossing folders to The Ultimate Tool (check it out HERE - it does SO much!).  SERIOUSLY!  we carry a large number of brands you already use, so take a look in the shop! 

The theme is baby. The team has created some AMAZING projects to inspire you,
 and if you play along, you could win £30 or $30 to spend at Crafter's Companion!

I chose the Humphrey set, Welcome Little One. This elephant is too sweet. I colored him using my Spectrum Noir markers (CT2, CT4, GB6, GB8, LG5, PP3, IG1, IG2, IG4). I diecut the sentiment out and snuck it behind him. 


I chose some fun patterned paper to compliment the colors I used for him and his flower. I love that this could be for a boy or a girl! The pennants are my favorite thing to use, so I just freehanded them and went to town!


Hope you join in on the fun this month! Good luck! :)


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...