Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...


...Christmas! Okay, don't be mad, but I like to make holiday cards well before the holidays :) I know there are only 60-something days left. So let's get to it!


I chose to use the Stamp-It Australia Pointsettia that I stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz (coming soon) onto some paper from my stash. I love that ink. Sigh. I then took some regular rhinestones and used my Spectrum Noir GB7 to color them the shade of gold to match and it was perfect! I love those! I then fussy cut around each pointsettia and stuck the rhinestones into the middle. Just love how those came out.

For the sentiment, I used Memento Rich Cocoa and inked up my Stamp-It Australia Holiday Round Christmas stamp. I fussy cut around it and used the same "gold" rhinestones on the sides.


I took a kraft base and then another paper from my stash, the red background, and glued that down. I arranged my pointsettias how I wanted them, adhered with foam circles, and snuck my sentiment in on the side. And there you have it! A classic take on holiday colors for a fun card.

Visit Crafter's Companion today for all their amazing holiday products.

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...