Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cat in the Hat Card


I bet you were thinking something else from the title, hmm? That was what I chose to call this card using the adorable cat in the hat image from Barkley Everyday-Be Fabulous. She's too cute. I colored her in using my Spectrum Noirs ( BG1, BG2, BG4, IG1, IG2, IG4, EB1, Blender, CR8, CR10, CR11, BG8, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4 and TB2). 


After coloring her in, I cut her in a square shape and inked around the edges to soften that up with my Distress Ink in Scattered Straw. I did add some bling in two spots on the image to give it a little sparkle. I then used some adorable patterned paper (American Crafts, My Girl 6x6 Pad). 


For the sentiment, I actually used my fingertip to dab on the Distress Ink so it wasn't uniform and kind of splotchy. I really love the layout! So fun. Hope you check out all the great products available at Crafter's Companion.

1 comment:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...