Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crafter's Companion August Challenge: Animals


Welcome to the latest challenge for Crafter's Companion. This month's challenge is animals! There are a TON of great images I could have used. I wanted to do a holiday card this time, so I chose the set, Barkley Christmas-Friends and Family.

I stamped it, and colored it in using my Spectrum Noirs (EB1, EB2, BG4, TB1, TB3, TB5, BT1, PPI, IG2, IG6, IG1, IG8, DG2, JG1, JG2, CG3, DR5 and DR7.) I then just sponged around the outer edge after I cut around it with the Distress Ink, Old Paper.


The sentiment is from these AMAZING new sets called Sentimentals. This is from the Mistletoe Kisses set. Seriously. Get them ALL. They rock. You can buy them all here!!!

Behind the Barkley set, I used the 6x6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder, Christmas Elegance. I then just stuck some bling here and there in the centers of some of the snowflakes to add some interest.


Go play along with the Crafter's Companion challenge today!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...