Dahlia Sympathy Card


I have a sympathy card today. Lately, I've needed quite a few of these. This is one of those types of cards we should always have on hand, just in case. I like to use flowers for these as I think they're a beautiful symbol that goes along with a warm thought or prayer for the recipient during a hard time. 


I chose the dahlia from the Sheena's A Little Bit Floral-Dahlia. I colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers (CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, and GB6). The sentiment is from Crisalis Classics-The Rehearsal which I just simply stamped on white, punched out with a circle punch and colored with the colors I used in the flower with the Spectrum Noirs.

I fussy cut the dahlia, quartered a doily, and used some perfect paper I had in my stash for behind the flower talking about family and the importance of it, and assembled it all. 


Thanks for visiting! Check out Crafter's Companion today!


Comments

Kendra said…
OH MY STARS!!! This is STUNNING!
Mary Ann said…
Beautiful card!!!Love your coloring!!!
{Chrissie} said…
Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts