Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedding Card


Since it's summer and wedding season, I've got a great wedding card for you to recreate.


I chose a simple circle die around my image (colored with my Spectrum Noir markers; colors listed at the end of the post) of a bouquet of flowers from the Brambly Hedge-Summer Story set. The sentiments are also from that set as well! I also inked around the circle's edge with the Distress Ink-Old Paper. One of my favs.

I decided this card needed "something" and I had the PERFECT touch-the Spray & Sparkle Glitter Varnish!!! It's seriously addicting. It adds just the right amount of oomph. Don't you think? Check out the photo to see the sparkle it adds...

Simple and elegant for a summer wedding. 


Spectrum Noir markers used:
DG2, DG4, CT1, BP3, BP6, FS2, FS3, PL1, PL2, PL4, PL5, LV1, LV2, TB2, TB3


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...