Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thank you from the Birdhouse



Hey there! I've got a cute and simple thank you card that I created with a brand new release coming out tomorrow called CAMDEN TOWN from Crafter's Companion.


I chose the birdhouse image and the "thank you" sentiment for this card. I colored in the birdhouse with  my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut out the image and sentiment and used pop dots on a simple patterned paper scrap I've had forever. I love the bright color! I placed that on a cream cardstock base. Totally simple, but so cute!

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

D said...

Wonderful thank you card! I love the scalloped edge and beautifully colored bird house.

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...