Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thank you from the Birdhouse



Hey there! I've got a cute and simple thank you card that I created with a brand new release coming out tomorrow called CAMDEN TOWN from Crafter's Companion.


I chose the birdhouse image and the "thank you" sentiment for this card. I colored in the birdhouse with  my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut out the image and sentiment and used pop dots on a simple patterned paper scrap I've had forever. I love the bright color! I placed that on a cream cardstock base. Totally simple, but so cute!

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Wonderful thank you card! I love the scalloped edge and beautifully colored bird house.

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...