|Chrissie and I at CHA Chicago in 2010 at the Jessica Sprague booth :)|
Now I must get my photos uploaded for my current projects at hand. And they go as follows, NOT in any particular order:
1. Finish 2010 December Daily (missing two pages of pics)
2. New Year's Goals 2012 book (adorable idea I found over at Dear Lizzy's blog which she's beyond amazing and beautiful and stylish)
3. Bookmarks for Valentine's Day for Mikey's class. They'll be funSTACHEtic.
4. Work on my 10 year anniversary mini album using the Amy Tan mini. Gorgeous is all I can say. I'm addicted. I want them all. This is going to be a longer project since I have to actually scan a few wedding pictures!
5. Little Valentine's for Logan to hand out at daycare. I'll get the card bases all together and ready, and may try to make my own mini envelopes with my Martha Stewart scoreboard. MAY being a key word :)
6. Hopefully get a couple items done for pub calls and online challenges.
I hope to get a few of these knocked out tomorrow. I may try to submit the new year's goals book since I already love it and I'm not even done yet!
Here's a card I wanted to submit, but decided not to and wanted to share instead. Let me know what you think. Always love a little blog love. Mikey picked out the colors for me to color the cup.