Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrapbook Throwdown WINNERS!!!!

Hey everyone! I did get 3 comments on my blog about wanting to win the spot in the Scrapbook Throwdown, so I had to use the random number generator to make it fair and here's what it said for each one:

  
Congratulations, Julia!!! You're winner number one!


Congratulations, Lara!!! You're winner number two!

I'll be forwarding your email addresses on so that you can receive your free spot in the Scrapbook Throwdown class. Congratulations again. Thank you so much for playing along! I hope you enjoy the layout I've created once you get into the class and all the other wonderful inspirational layouts the other designers have created as well. Have fun!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks you so much!!!!
I am sure You created something Wonderful, can't wait!!!
Hugs,
Julia

BeanBugCrafts said...

Found your blog through the throw down! I LOVE your LO with the 4x6! Thanks for sharing!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...