Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge



Hi there! I decided to join in the fun over at Papertrey to celebrate their 5th anniversary. We were to use something out of the freebie download the designers had each contributed an image for and use that on a project. How fun is that?!



I thought the toaster was just adorable, so I used that on the outside of an envelope and stamped a tiny sentiment below the toast. I chose to pop up the toast and toaster for dimension and added twine to the electrical cord for fun. I remember my grandmother had an old toaster when I was younger and it was very similar to a braided wire look so I thought the twine was perfect.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love the card. I made this for my son actually for Valentine's Day to tuck inside his lunchbox :)

4 comments:

LEG Studios said...

So cute! Love the extra special touches you gave to the freebie!

lexi said...

so cute - the twine is a great touch!! thanks for playing!

{Chrissie} said...

I love it - so, so cute. Oh, and GREAT envelope, too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you "popped" up the toast! Great card!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...