Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Card: 4th of July

I chose to go with a color combo I adore, and it just speaks summer to me–4th of July!

One year I had sent out photos of my son in a very red, white and blue outfit for the 4th and everyone loved getting cards like this with an updated photo of him when it wasn't your traditional holiday to receive a card. This card would be easily duplicated for mass production for that purpose. :) 
If I had more time this year, I would definitely do that for our family and friends. 

I hope you enjoy the card and would LOVE to read your comments.


Remember, you can click on this image to view it larger!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...