Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SP Color Combo #105


Hi everyone! I am participating in Scrapmaster's Paradise's Color Combo this week. I love this color combo, especially Crumb Cake...anything kraft-looking, I'm alllll over. It's my go-to color. Here's the link for the challenge so you can read all about it and check out the other great inspiration:

Now on to my take on the challenge! I would LOVE comments, so let me know what you think :) and as always, thanks for visiting! Remember, you can click on the card to view it larger! I went for a distressed look with stamping and everything. 


2 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

OOOO! I love the way you did the ribbon!Awesome.

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love this! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...