Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SP Color Combo #105


Hi everyone! I am participating in Scrapmaster's Paradise's Color Combo this week. I love this color combo, especially Crumb Cake...anything kraft-looking, I'm alllll over. It's my go-to color. Here's the link for the challenge so you can read all about it and check out the other great inspiration:

Now on to my take on the challenge! I would LOVE comments, so let me know what you think :) and as always, thanks for visiting! Remember, you can click on the card to view it larger! I went for a distressed look with stamping and everything. 


2 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

OOOO! I love the way you did the ribbon!Awesome.

Stephanie said...

Love this! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...