Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SP&Company Lime-a-licious Blog Hop...TAKE 2!


I told you, I love green!! I wanted to submit another card for the SP&Company Lime-a-licious Blog Hop so I chose this card I recently made. I just love the way it came out! I was thrilled to create my own pattern on the ticket diecuts. You can see it better in the detail. I struggled with what to place over the green dotted background on the base and my BFF pulled these out and man, perfect fit, don't you think?! Love her :) Hope you love my card I came up with. Comments are appreciated!!!


 
 Here's a link to the post for the blog hop:
http://www.thescrapmaster.com/2011/06/lime-licious-blog-hop-day-1.html

6 comments:

Kate said...

This looks awesome! Thank you for joining us at SP and Co Lime-a-licious Blog Hop.

Kate

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I love the layer SP & CO butterflies... They are so cute.. Great birthday card..TFS!!!

Mistyrose
SP & CO

{Chrissie} said...

I love those tickets! :-) You did an awesome job, girlie!!!!

emily said...

Ohh...love this!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for playing at SP & COmpnay during our Lime-a-licious Blog Hop!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Another great entry- so happy you could play along!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...