Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SP&Company Lime-a-licious Blog Hop



This is my first submission for the SP&Company blog hop!! This months' theme is to use lime green. I love green and was excited to be able to use the color on a card I had fun creating. Here is my take on the lime green (actually, you can use any shade of green; how awesome, right?!)


 Below is the detail up close showing the embossed butterfly and the pearl accents and that awesome black paper (which is actually the cover of a paper swatch book that I tore off and put to great use!! Hey, I work at a printing company and when the books get updated, these just get thrown away...GASP. I take them home and use the paper for cards and such!).



Here is the the link for hop:
http://www.thescrapmaster.com/2011/06/lime-licious-blog-hop-day-1.html

Thank you for stopping by to check out my take on the awesome challenge of lime green :) I hope you enjoyed the card I made and would love comments!!

_Roxanne

7 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

I love the card! The butterfly on the ledger sheet is awesome!!!

Docerela said...

Hi Roxanne, love the green on black. That is just a nice match of colors. :0)

Great job!

Kate said...

Your card looks Awesome. Thank you for joining us at SP and Co Lime-a-licious blog hop challenge

kate

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

SwEEt!!! Card I love your layers... I am so happy that you decided to play along with us!!!

Mistyrose
SP & CO

emily said...

Looks great! Love it.

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love this! Thanks for playing along during our SP & Company Lime-a-licious Blog Hop!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hey there Roxanne, this is wonderful! I'm a sucker for butterflies, and I love the book card it's sitting on! Thanks for joining us at Sp and Co!

Sweet Thoughts Card

Spring is just around the corner, and you can almost smell those flowers. Okay, I'm dreaming, but this card is too cute for words. ...