Thursday, September 8, 2016

Little Red

It's that time of year! Fall!!!! My most favorite time of the year, so I was anxious to make a card with the newest Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy Halloween sets. I chose to use the Little Red. I wanted a darker look to the card since she has a lantern. So I colored this image in with the ColourBlend Pencils. And important here, blend, blend, blend. That's how I achieved the blue glow around her like she was walking into the darkness. I'm thrilled with the way it came out!


The sentiment from this set is perfect, too. This could be a card of encouragement for anyone!

Thanks for stopping by. Take a look at the other Halloween sets available and much more over at Crafter's Companion!


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...