Saturday, September 10, 2016

An Apple A Day Card

Another pretty fall project is what is here today to check out! I grabbed this set from Sheena. It's called An Apple a Day and I love it. Nothing beats an afternoon of apple picking with my family. I usually make homemade applesauce, apple butter and more with all the fall goodies we pick. There's something about going out and picking your own fruit. It makes you appreciate farming and your local businesses.


How beautiful is that basket of apples?? Makes me want that fall weather NOW. Although I adore fall and the weather, and pretty much everything, I know that winter follows. So, maybe I can wait!


Thank you for checking out my project today. Go and look on the Crafter's Companion website to see all the amazing fall sets available for crafting, and even get a jump on those holiday projects.

PRODUCTS USED:

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils: 115, 118, 120, 103, 094, 088, 110, 051, 055, 097, 044, 049, 047, 043, 028, 097
Spectrum Noir - Pencil Blending Stumps
Spectrum Noir Blending Solution
Memento Luxe, Rich Cocoa

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...