Monday, July 25, 2016

Watercolor Butterflies

I totally loved creating this card using the no-line watercolor technique. I tried a different set than I normally would have for this card, but I'm seriously in love with the end result. Don't ever be afraid to experiement!





I really love how it turned out! Check out all the wonderful supplies Crafter's Companion sells for watercoloring. The possibilities are endless. Happy crafting! 

SUPPLIES USED:
Sheena A Little Bit Scenic, Flying Colors
Spectrum Watercolour Cardstock
Versafine, Onyx Black
Distress Ink, Tea Dye
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Sepia, Wildflower, Red Violet, Gold, Spice, Heather, Sunset, Begonia

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...