Saturday, July 23, 2016

Reel Friend

Happy summer! I hope you're all having an amazing summer. I've been insanely busy with the boys, and every weekend we have a full agenda each day. I'll miss it once the kids are back in school though. We only get 10 weeks of summer break and I vowed to make this summer as much fun as I could!! Sadly I've been behind on my crafting, but I worked super hard to catch up. I want to soak up the kids youth as much as I can.

Back to my project today! I made this adorable little card to send to a friend as just a thanks for being there for me greeting. Everyone deserves a handmade card in the mail every now and then.


I do enjoy fishing, too, so this is perfect coming from me. I enjoyed coloring this scene. Too funny.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Products are listed and linked below. Be sure to visit Crafter's Companion for all these great goodies. Happy crafting. 

SUPPLIES USED:
Mulberry Wood, Gone Fishing
Spectrum Watercolour Cardstock
Memento, Tuxedo Black
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Sea Green, Meadow, Gold
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: TN1, TN3, TN4, LG2, DG2, DG3 EB3, EB5, GG1, GG3, CR3, GB7, GB10, LG1, LG2, LG3, LV1, BT3, BT8, BG4, BG10, Blender

 


No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...