Sunday, July 31, 2016

Just a Note

I used a layout for this card sort of based on one I have pinned. You can find me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/roxanne_lynn/ if you'd like to follow me. :)



Sequins are so easy and simple to add to give your projects a touch of sparkle and interest. 

 I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the English Rose set. I love it and it's so simple and pretty! Check out Crafter's Companion to see the other amazingly simple sets they offer.

SUPPLIES USED:
Art Kure, English Rose
Sentimentals, Vintage
Spectrum Watercolour Cardstock
Versafine, Onyx Black
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Sea Green, Leaf Green, Moss, Sepia, Blossom, Magenta, Orchid

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

I just LURVE your style, Miss Lady!! :)

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...