You're the Best Dad
Crafter's Companion has released an amazing line of Just For Men products. Something we all definitely need in our crafting lives! I know I'm always in need of manly or boyish items to craft with.
Here's a card I created with this line that I'm absolutely in love with...
I didn't make this in time for Father's Day, but I can definitely have the boys, or myself, give this card to my husband. Tucked inside his computer bag for when he's out of town will give him a nice reminder that we definitely appreciate how hard he works for us all.
Since this card was simple, I wanted to really show off the diecut "dad" at the bottom. I thought this was a fun way to do it! This is a great way to add depth to your projects and really get the most out of your supplies! I just doubled up on foam adhesive behind the black paper panel to really pop it up off the card.
I hope you check out all the amazing products that are out now with this line. I'll have more coming up as well, so be on the lookout!! Thanks for stopping by!
- Just For Men Male Sentiments Dies
- Just For Men Rock Star Stamps
- Just For Men Street Wise Stamps
- Just For Men Superstars Dies
- Just For Men 6x6 Urban Collection Paper
- Just For Men 6x6 Brights Collection Paper
- Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock
- Distress Ink, Scattered Straw
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Black Velvet
- Memento Ink, Tangelo