Saturday, June 25, 2016

Seashell Bookmark

Today I have a non-card project. I know, you're just as shocked as I am!!! I've begun my quest to read more this summer and I need some new bookmarks. So I created one for myself!



A one layer bookmark full of colorful seashells definitely screams summer to me. I also love the sentiment. It says:

"To discover a seashell is to discover a world of imagination." - Michelle Held 

Kind of fitting for a bookmark, don't you think? Books are full of discovering many things and fictional books are definitely like discovering a world of imagination. We are avid library goers. I'll be having the kids make some bookmarks for themselves one summer day. I'll share that with you all!

Check out Crafter's Companion for all the amazing products you could use to create a bookmark or a series of bookmarks as a gift to give alongside a gift card to a book store (Half Price Books is a fav of mine), or with a book! 

SUPPLIES USED:
Sheena, A Little Bit Sceninc, Sea Shells
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, TB1, TB3, PL1, PL2, BG1, GT1, GT3, GB2, GB3, EB1, EB3, TN1, TN4, HB1, HB3, CR3, CR5, IB1, IB3, TB5, Blender
Mister Huey's, Water Cooler Spray

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...