Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Heart Belongs to Bebunni

We all know I couldn't go a month without making a card using Bebunni, right?! I just adore him. So, here's a little card to simply say I love you...


I used the no line watercolor technique which is so much fun to color. I did realize I need to grab a greyish Distress Ink for this guy. But I think he's still adorable. Watercolor is just so much fun, and so pretty to me. It's also very relaxing to color with my Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers!


I hope you liked my simple card today and you're inspired to hop on over to Crafter's Companion and check out the wonderful watercolor products. 

SUPPLIES USED:
Bebunni, Hearts
Floral Delight, Ornate Trellis Die
Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Cardstock
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Peach, Spice, Teal, Charcoal, Red Violet, Chocolate, Slate, Magenta, Blossom, Gold
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Memento Luxe Ink, Angel Pink
Distress Ink, Old Paper



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...