Saturday, May 21, 2016

Union of Souls

 I have another collection of stamps that are must haves in my book. I adore anything and everything Day of the Dead related, and this new line from Sheena is right up my alley!!!! Here's a card I have created for my anniversary coming up next month. My hubby knows how much I adore this type of art, so he will appreciate it and the sentiment is perfect for a wedding or anniversary. We will be celebrating 14 years of marriage this year.


I did a single stamping layout for this card because I wanted the simplicity for the images to be showcased. I did stamp the small flower, color and fussy cut that out and adhered to the top hat with some foam adhesive to give a bit of dimension. 

To make the sentiment pop, I colored over it with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Moonlight to give it a glow and shimmer when turned on an angle. Just subtle enough.


 I hope you enjoyed my card and check out the rest of the amazing Sheena Douglass Day of the Dead collection over at Crafter's Companion! Happy crafting.


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...