Saturday, May 14, 2016

I'd Pick You

Good morning! Since spring has FINALLY sprung here, I wanted to make a fun and uplifting springtime card. Next to Bebunni, this is my second favorite of the sets offered by Crafter's Companion - Moonbeam Meadow. I'm a sucker for cute little animals, but in stamps or real life ;)


I made this a bright and fun color palette for this card and had so much fun coloring this image. I've linked all products at the end like I usually do for you. 

Adding a little embossed panel really gives your projects interest in a subtle way. 

 
He's just so happy and cute, how can you NOT smile at him?? Perfect pick-me-up card for a friend for any reason. Sometimes we need to just send people handmade items just because. After all, they're to be enjoyed right? And I know I'd enjoy getting this card.

I hope you've enjoyed my quick little card up today on my blog and that the bright colors and cheery bear made YOU smile today. I mean, it's the weekend, too, so smile some more!!

Thanks for stopping by. And be sure to check out all the amazing inspiration and products over at Crafter's Companion today.






PRODUCTS USED: 


Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...