Wednesday, May 4, 2016

HSN Releases for Crafter's Companion

It's a fun time for Crafter's Companion. Sara Davies will be on HSN May 4. Check out the details HERE! Wonderful new products and samples will be featured. Stay tuned to get them first and see the amazing designs available!!! Just in time to shop for Mother's Day :)

.......................................................................................................................................................................

First up is the new stamp set series called Verity Rose. She's got a multitude of different looks in these stamp sets along with accessory sets. I mean, how brilliant is that?! I used the Destiny set, and this is what I made with it:


I wanted to create her as the main focal point and a sky behind her like she's flying. I achieved that with using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens in Moonstone and Crystal Clear. For the image of her, I used my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils (048, 054, 007, 009, 095, 094, 033, 029, 061, 063, 038, 083, 026, 034, 093, 084, 089, 118, 065, 098, 103, 070). This is on the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock which is always my go-to paper for any project I'm going to be coloring. It's just amazing stuff right there. 


I distressed the edges and adhered it to a simple black cardstock base to make it pop off the page. It really helps to focus on the main image that way! 

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Here is the other stunning sets that are coming to HSN!!! Butterfly Lullaby 4x5 Stamp Sets. These are bigger images and are perfect for card fronts, gift bags, gift tags, boxes, and so much more! Again, we know I love butterflies, so I had to make something with one of the sets. I chose this particular image (they're all amazing) for my card. 


I colored this in with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. For something different, I decided to cut the image apart into 4 squares just slicing out about an 1/8" in the center horizontally and vertically. It creates a fun look for this layout. 


I had a lot of fun with this particular card. I love how it came out and how colorful the card is, but it's not too busy! You must check out these sets on HSN and get yours today!!! They're must have items. 


So, tune into HSN to see Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion show you all these amazing new sets that will be available. Check back to the Crafter's Companion Facebook page AND Crafter's Companion Blog often 
as well for updates, inspiration, and so much more!


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...