Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Have A Wonderful Day!

I love the title alone of this blog post - Have A Wonderful Day! It is just such a positive outlook on life really. Something simple like sending someone a card that is just to wish them a wonderful day can really set the tone for someone. All it takes is a simple kind gesture to make someone smile and be happy :)


I used the Wonderful Day stamp set by Sheena Douglass. Her designs are amazing and so much fun to bring to life by coloring them in. One of my favorite parts of creating any of these projects you see on my blog is being able to color. Ever since I was a little girl, I've LOVED to color. And it's truly relaxing to me to sit down and color in an image and bring it to life.


I kept with a more fall-ish color tone for this since our main focal image is a scarecrow after all! I kept the layout simple since the sentiment for this set is quite large. It really screams at you to have a wonderful day, don't you think?

I've listed all the products below with links to purchase from Crafter's Companion. Also be sure to check out around the website for more inspiring projects and an amazing array of items to craft with for all occasions. Enjoy your day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...