Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Birthday Bebunni & Sequins


Hi there! I have a fun birthday card up today. These simple cards are perfect for giving to kiddos you know and love. They love bright colors and knowing that YOU colored it just for them makes it extra special. And who can resist sequins?! 


I used the Bebunni Hip Hip Hooray set. I stamped it onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Yardstick and colored in everything but the letters (BIRTHDAY) with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. The BIRTHDAY letters I colored in using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. All colors are listed at the end of the post. 

I love the Sparkle Pens because on an angle, they're super sparkly and perfect for birthday cards! 


I created a little window to put the Bebunni image into and then glued sequins all over to give it some more sparkle and interest.

I hope you enjoyed my bright and cheery birthday card today. Check out Crafter's Companion site for more inspiration and amazing products for all your crafting needs.


PRODUCTS USED:



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...