Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Nordic Snowman Card


The holidays are fast approaching, so I'm trying to get a good stash of Christmas cards created so that I can be ready to just pick them out for the recipient off my holiday card list, include a family photo of us and mail them. On time! I'm determined :) 

On to my card...


I think that the Nordic Christmas line is my favorite set right now. I love all the images, and the embossing folders are amazing!!! This one reminds me of a warm sweater. 

Check out all the Nordic Christmas products (and the other holiday items) over at Crafter's Companion today and get your start on making your holiday projects!


SUPPLIES USED: 



No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...