Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Best Witches for Halloween


It's finally October! It's my favorite month of the year with my favorite holiday of the year - Halloween!! Fall is just such a pretty time of year with all the colors all around. So I was inspired to make a fun Halloween card today.

Here is what I created:

 

This stamp is so much fun to color, and because it has small details you will want to shade, I used my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. The pencils are perfect for getting into smaller places where your markers won't. 

For the image, I actually stamped the witches feet in the cauldron from the Halloween EZ Mount Stamp Set, Best Witches, onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock panel I had cut out and used a mask to sponge on the yellow/purple background around it. It is a more intricate stamp to mask out, but it's so worth it! I love the way the sponging looks. I flicked on some white spray mist as well for a little added touch. 


I hope you are inspired to create some spooky greetings for this Halloween! Check out the fun items Crafter's Companion has to offer just for this holiday!! 

SUPPLIES USED:

2 comments:

francesca said...

beautiful card!!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog, be sure to check it out!! :)

Migdalia said...

This is just Fabulous!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...