Best Witches for Halloween
It's finally October! It's my favorite month of the year with my favorite holiday of the year - Halloween!! Fall is just such a pretty time of year with all the colors all around. So I was inspired to make a fun Halloween card today.
Here is what I created:
This stamp is so much fun to color, and because it has small details you will want to shade, I used my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. The pencils are perfect for getting into smaller places where your markers won't.
For the image, I actually stamped the witches feet in the cauldron from the Halloween EZ Mount Stamp Set, Best Witches, onto the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock panel I had cut out and used a mask to sponge on the yellow/purple background around it. It is a more intricate stamp to mask out, but it's so worth it! I love the way the sponging looks. I flicked on some white spray mist as well for a little added touch.
I hope you are inspired to create some spooky greetings for this Halloween! Check out the fun items Crafter's Companion has to offer just for this holiday!!
- Halloween EZMount Stamp Set, Best Witches
- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Memento, Tuxedo Black
- Memento Luxe, Dandelion
- Radiant Neon, Electric Purple
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils: 097, 092, 102, 118, 014, 025, 022, 015, 043, 045, 038, 039, 078, 021, 115, 084, 119, 063, 120
- Spectrum Noir Blending Solution & Paper Stumps