I have a few people in my life that love things like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and fantasy things like that, so when I first saw the Sheena A Little Bit Magical, Once There Were Dragons set, I knew I had to have it! I could use this for a few people. Plus, who doesn't think dragons are cool?!
For this card, I colored the dragon in with Spectrum Aqua Markers onto the Spectrum Noir Watercolor Cardstock and cut it out leaving a slight border. I used the sentiment from the set with some Staz-On ink on a craft card base. To give the bottom some color and interest, I embossed some Shimmering Cardstock in Green Envy with a lattice embossing folder.
I hope you enjoyed this and if you're looking for fantasy images like this and more, visit the Crafter's Companion website to see all the awesome stamps they have to offer with this theme in mind. I'll be grabbing a couple others as well in the near future!
- Sheena A Little Bit Magical, Once There Were Dragons
- Shimmering Cardstock, Green Envy
- Embossalicious - Lattice Embossing Folder
- Staz-On Midi Ink Pad, Cactus Green
- Versafine, Onyx Black
- Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Cardstock
- Spectrum Aqua Markers: Sunflower, Crimson, Marigold, Moss, Leaf Green, Evergreen, Slate