Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lucky To Have You


Good morning! I have a fun little card here today to share with you. I'll list the products below. I've included several photos to show you all the details and coloring/shading.



1. Cut white cardstock to 4.25x11. Score at 5.5 and fold.

2. Gold paper is cut to 4x5.25 and the corners are rounded. Adhere with Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner.

3. I used a patterened paper from my stash and used the Darice Embossing Folder, Flowers & Vines and ran through my machine. It gives it more texture! I also rounded the corners and adhered to the gold paper.

4. The image is the Bebunni Floral EZ Mount Stamp Set, Lucky You. I stamped it with Memento  in Tuxedo Black onto the White Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock. I colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Markers in BG2, BG5, BG1, BG10, CR2, CR3, GB5, GB7, GB8, JG1, LG4, LG5, CT2, IG2 and Blender. I then cut him out and set aside.

5. The sentiment is also from the Lucky You set. I used the Die'Sire Essentials, Scalloped Circles to cut out the patterened scallop. I used the Die'Sire Essentials, Circles dies to cut out the sentiment and adhered that to the scalloped circle. I used some rhinestones for the swirled parts of the letters in the word LUCKY. I also used one in the center of the shamrock.

6. I used foam adhesive squares to adhere the sentiment circles and then Bebunni. I snuck his foot behind the sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed my card today! Please visit Crafter's Companion for more Bebunni sets and other amazing products!

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...